The world has become global and so traveling is inevitable. People get to travel to different places for different reasons. In life, you never know which part of the world you will be in years to come, be it for job purposes or just to tour the world. The most frustrating thing at such times is normally what to cook and how to cook it. Here are the world best cuisines recipes that you need to have to survive in any place in the world:
Shrimp stir-fry with egg noodle. This is one of the best Chinese dishes.
Ingredients• Fresh Chinese egg noodles• 2 tablespoons of olive oil• 1/3 cup well-chopped onions• 1 chopped garlic• ¾ cup of broccoli• Red pepper of the desired amount• Cooked shrimp• 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce• ½ cup of baby corn.
- Put salted water in a pot and allow it heat. Then add noodles and give it more time to boil until it floats on the top then drain the water.
- Heat some oil in another open pan in a medium-high heat. Add all spices starting with the onions and garlic for 1 minute. This is followed with broccoli and pepper for about three minutes. Then add the shrimp and all the other spices and continue heating for about 3 more minutes until it is well cooked.
- You then got to serve the shrimp over noodles. You can serve with other vegetable and just enjoy your meal.
Waffle grilled cheese sandwich
Ingredients• 4 slices of bread• 4 slices of Chihuahua• 6 pepperoni slices• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter• ¼ cup grated sierra
- Prepare the sandwiches using butter and bread slices. Press so that the bread slices get to stick to each other.
- One each side of the sandwich, flip pepperoni slices and add pieces of bread on each side to the desired width.
- Place a pan on the source of heat and fry the sandwiches until they become golden brown and all the cheese have melted
- Remove the sandwiches and allow them to cool a bit then serve. Enjoy your meal.
Braised chicken. This is one of the delicacies which is valued in nearly every country in the world.
Ingredients• Skinned chicken• 1/2 teaspoon salt• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper• 1 tablespoon olive oil• 3 sliced onion• 1 tablespoon chopped ginger• 1 teaspoon curry powder• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon• 2 large cloves of garlic• 1/2 cup white wine
- Heat the oven to 350°.
- Salt the chicken and then deep fry it in oil until it becomes golden brown for about four minutes before you remove it from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to a medium level and place onions in the pan. Stir the onions repeatedly for even cooking. Then add ginger and garlic to the onions. Allow it cook for around 1 minute.
- Add the chicken on the cooked mixture and sprinkle the rest of the left ingredients and allow it to cook for about an hour at a temperature of not more than 350°.
With such recipes, you can be rest assured that you will never go hungry simply because you are in a new land. You just got to buy the ingredients which can never lack in the global market and prepare a dish. You can learn classic Christmas dinner starters in our next article.